Aluminium Entrance Doors
A modern material to meet 21st century demands. The durability and robustness of aluminium contributes to a long service life, providing thermal insulation, weather resistance and corrosion protection whilst the versatility of the material allows unique designs to be created by use of colour, glazing and door furniture.
Weru VILLA System
Available in offset and flush configurations, Weru VILLA aluminium doors make a statement to any home or business. The offset doors offer a classic design whilst more contemporary styles are presented by the flush configurations. Offering excellent thermal protection, the standard thickness of double glazing in both styles is 24mm but this can be increased to 42mm in offset doors and 40mm in flush doors. Weru has also teamed up with F.A. Porsche to create a range of unique high security aluminium doors that are handmade to exacting standards, ideal for both commercial and residential installations.
With numerous ways to customise your door, there is sure to be a design that meets all your requirements.
- Colour – with over 1000 colours to choose from, from either the RAL or NCS colour palettes, you can opt for a bold colour to add a contemporary statement to your property or a more subtle colour for a classic look.
- Side Panels – for wider entrances, a side panel to one or both sides can be added to co-ordinate with the door, with the option of having a mailbox, doorbell, light button or an intercom system fitted within the panel. Ideal for commercial properties or block of apartments, an integrated mailbox and doorbell system is available that incorporates name plates for numerous tenants.
- Glass - various types of patterned glass are available for designs within the door or for side panels.
- Handles - an easy way to customise your door, a comprehensive range of handles is available from linear to curved pipe handles, LED handles that illuminate in twilight and dark conditions, bar handles, stainless steel handles that are combined with wood or lava stone, lever handles and pull handles.
- Security – peace of mind is guaranteed with the security devices fitted on Weru aluminium doors: a 3-point locking mechanism as standard (with up to 5-point on request) and hinges are fitted on special mounting plates and encased to protect from possible attack. Other security devices include:
- TwinLock – allows the door to be opened slightly to discern who is at the door without opening it fully.
- AutoLock – the door locks automatically when closed but opening remains simple, using a handle inside or a key from the outside.
- EasyLock – the door can only be opened using a card or keychain using transponder technology. AutoLock is also in place when the door closes.
- ServoLock II – an electric motor locks the 5-bolt lock and has transponder technology built in.
- Fingerprint Entry – no keys, cards or keychains are required with this up-to-the-minute technology. Entry is gained by recognising a person’s unique fingerprint.